Sold Pedal train Novo Side Panel/Jack Housing/Patchbay

Discussion in 'Pedal Effects Gear Emporium Archive' started by joshidell, May 9, 2016.

1. joshidell

joshidell Supporting Member

Pannel - $50

Tidy up the cable situation for your rig and reduce the chance of a cable coming unplugged!

This plate can house any neutrik D-series sized jack, up to five in total. If you only need two or three jacks, just cover the holes with Neutrik's blank plates. The plate can be mounted on either side of the board for different setups. The holes for mounting the plate to the board are approximately 1/8th of an inch.
    Construction
    These are CNC Laser Cut from cold rolled steel for a precise fit, and are powder coated black for durability.

Extras
    I can ship the plates with jacks installed for an extra charge. This would add about a week to the wait time.
    The last picture is an example that is on my personal board. Mine houses six jacks.

THIS PLATE HAS FIVE SPACES FOR JACKS. THE LAST PICTURE IS AN EXAMPLE, AND NOT THE PLATE YOU WILL RECEIVE.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

football and firebird1999us like this.
  2. mavsbball

mavsbball Supporting Member

What are the dimensions on this?

3. joshidell

joshidell Supporting Member

The dimensions are rather complex because of the shape, but it is like 13.5" long