Pedalboard 6 months evolution (thanks TGP...)

rutxer

Before (actively) joining TGP I had a Pod XT with a floorboard, into a Rocktron Velocity 100 into a Laney 2x12 (with Celestions G12-75T MIE).

In the summer of 2015 I got rid of the Pod and the rocktron and got myself a Laney IRT Studio. Soon came the first "pedalboard"...

October 2015

Then (thanks TGP) I got into pedals, and looper with midi controls to controll all pedals and the amp through a Voodoo Lab Control Switcher.

November 27, 2015

2016: new year's resolution: smaller board! Just as many effects as my PS can feed without daisy chaining!
February 2, 2016

March 23, 2016

Ok... the Pitch Black does have an "out" that can power another pedal, hopefully without issues. But I won't have more than 6 pedals (tuner included, amp channel switcher excluded in the board).

March 28, 2016

I wonder what's next :)

Unchained81

About 3 weeks ago I looked at a pic of my first pedalboard for the first time in a long time. It was from early 2012. I was struck by the simplicity of it and how much I loved it at the time. Just a Pedaltrain mini with 4 pedals and a power supply.

Fast forward to a month ago. Way more pedals and two power supplies on a bigger pedaltrain. TGP had gotten the best of me. So I gave a long look at what was real necessary and went smaller. The sell-off began.....one power supply and several pedals out the door later my board is much simpler and I like it so much better. I'm at a place now where I seriously think my board will be identical a year from now.

Trending Topics