• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Pedalboard ata w/ wheels?

puddinstone

Silver Supporting Member
Can anyone recommend a company that makes a larger pedalboard ata with wheels on one end?

cahn1014

bradycases.com

I have never owned but it's looks like this guy can do some neat stuff with boards...

this1smyne

i just attached wheels to one of my larger boards, cost me $14 (including shipping) and about 5 minutes to screw them on..... if you've got a board you like i would recommend DIY.

puddinstone

Silver Supporting Member
checked it out...no info on the site. None of the links go anywhere.

EDIT: now it's working for some reason...checking it out now.

puddinstone

Silver Supporting Member
Anybody have one of the heavy duty models? Looks like the ticket. How thick is the foam on those models?

guitarcec

Anybody have one of the heavy duty models? Looks like the ticket. How thick is the foam on those models?
yeah, i have the heavy duty case with mine. really, really well built stuff. i've had mine for 6 years or so now, and it's held up remarkably well. i'm not even close to needing a new case. i've flown it several times, and it rides in a trailer all throughout the year - no problems at all. go ahead and get it - you won't be disappointed. the foam is plenty thick...you want me to measure it for you? =)

Trending Topics