Pedalboard gig bag?

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by akivisuals, Feb 19, 2008.

1. akivisuals

akivisuals Member

I've got great gigbags for my guitars (Incase & Reunion Blues) but was thinking that I'd like one for a pedalboard that I'm thinking of having made. Anyone know of a good one that's padded like the Reunion Blues bags? Pics or links to sites would be helpful too. Thanks!

2. Pat Healy

Pat Healy Member

Bump...I'm interested in this too. Anyone?

3. HHB

HHB Member

I picked up a Gator brand pedalboard/bag, the board stays in the bage and you unzip the flap and are ready to go, some might not like the flap hanging over but I love this thing, plop it down unzip plug and play

4. James

James Member

Tuki makes great pedalboard gig bags. I have one. Love it. The owner Gary Grill also happens to be a very nice guy.

http://www.tukicovers.com/

all best,
    James

5. akivisuals

akivisuals Member

I've had Tuki covers for my amps. Nice amp covers but they seem a bit thin for a pedalboard. The gig bags for the Trailer Trash boards are the kind of quality that looks right to me. Anyone know who makes em for TT?

6. joeschai

joeschai Member

Try studioslips.com. I picked up a double-padded pedalboard briefcase bag and it does the job.

7. akivisuals

akivisuals Member

The StudioSlips bags are nice. I had a clamshell for a hardwood amp that I had made. They seem like they'd be on the flimsy side though for a pedalboard no? How thick is the double padding?