Pedalboard gig bag?

akivisuals

I've got great gigbags for my guitars (Incase & Reunion Blues) but was thinking that I'd like one for a pedalboard that I'm thinking of having made. Anyone know of a good one that's padded like the Reunion Blues bags? Pics or links to sites would be helpful too. Thanks!

HHB

I picked up a Gator brand pedalboard/bag, the board stays in the bage and you unzip the flap and are ready to go, some might not like the flap hanging over but I love this thing, plop it down unzip plug and play

akivisuals

I've had Tuki covers for my amps. Nice amp covers but they seem a bit thin for a pedalboard. The gig bags for the Trailer Trash boards are the kind of quality that looks right to me. Anyone know who makes em for TT?

joeschai

Try studioslips.com. I picked up a double-padded pedalboard briefcase bag and it does the job.

akivisuals

Try studioslips.com. I picked up a double-padded pedalboard briefcase bag and it does the job.

The StudioSlips bags are nice. I had a clamshell for a hardwood amp that I had made. They seem like they'd be on the flimsy side though for a pedalboard no? How thick is the double padding?

Trending Topics

Top Bottom