Pedalboard power supply options?

LEGO

(moved from other thread)
To start off, here's my situation:

I've got about 5 9V dc pedals, a digitech whammy and a Line 6 M13, which are both 9V ac, all which i am setting up on a pedaltrain pro.
Basically, I am looking for 1 power supply i can rig to the bottom which has at least 5 dc, and 2 ac ports. Most of the power supplys ive been looking at only have 1 ac port.

I found a couple which work out for me (but have problems):
Dunlop MC-403 MXR: pretty much every vender online has the same goup of pictures, and one of them being something that doesn't look like the other pictures.

CIOKS AC10: damn near impossible to find a reputable vender (in US), or any vender for that matter.

If anyone has any other ideas, could back-up the MC-403, or find me a reputable vender in the US of the CIOKS AC10 that would be great!

thanks

Farbulous

I have the MC-403 and it rocks. Definitely worth the dough.
Looks bigger in the pics than it actually is.

jnepo1

Gold Supporting Member
The 403 is great, no issues using the PSU. It can power the Digitech Whammy, but the M13 will need to be powered via the accessory outlet. The 403 does have 2 9VAC outlets, but if you use one for the Whammy, the other 9VAC outlet is not enough to power the M13. Just use the accessory out.

jnepo1

Gold Supporting Member
yeah i found that too, but i have heard nothing but bad things about this website.
horrible shipping situations, among other things, and they claim no responsibility.
I've never had issues w/ them. In fact, they have been sending me emails w/ regards to updates about Cioks PSUs and arrival dates, etc...

Unless you have personally experienced these bad situations, then what you have heard is hearsay. If you are looking to buy a Cioks PSU in the States, your choices of where to purchase them are limited.

Trending Topics