Pedalboard with Rack Unit

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by pompeii0, Feb 25, 2012.

1. pompeii0

pompeii0 Member

I am looking for pictures of pedalboards that have a 1 space 19" rack unit on them for ideas of a board I would like to make. I am trying to figure out what the best way of mounting and organizing it would be. I am looking for any and all info and pictures that are out there.

Thanks!

2. ahcleinad

ahcleinad Member

3. g-nem

g-nem Member

I put a 1u rack unit on a pedalboard. Put some 2x1 wood pieces on either side, and a 2U blank rank panel on top of it and used it as a riser for a second level of pedals. It works great as long as your case has enough clearance for a second level for pedals.

4. john l

john l Member

Ha Ha! Reminds me of one I made some years ago, you cant see them very well but it had one and half rack spaces on the front face (you can see the knobs sticking out) . I had a furman power conditioner stuffed with wall warts and a half rack EQ.
    [​IMG]

5. TB72

TB72 Member

Check these guys out
    http://www.pedalboards.com/

Click on the "Folding Racks" tab. Looks like it can be adapted to whatever pedalboard you're using (ie. you don't necessarily have to buy one of theirs).

Not affiliated....yadda yadda yadda...

Later...