Pedals: Digitech, Boss, Ibanez, Behringer

Adam of angels

Gold Supporting Member
I have to clear this stuff out, as it just keeps piling up and I barely touch any of it. A link to pictures (where everything is organized by item) can be found at the bottom of the ad. Most things are super clean, a few are not. I'm open to reasonable offers, and if you take several of these things at once, I'll give you a deal. If you have any questions at all, please feel free to either PM or e-mail me: adamofangels@gmail.com

Digitech Hardwire SC-2 Valve Distortion - $50
Digitech Multi Chorus - $40
Boss Super Distortion SD-1 - $30
Ibanez TS7 - $40
Behringer FCB1010 - $110

International OK?: Yes

References: More references than anybody could ever need, and one of the best/well known positive reputations on the forums, including sevenstring.org, the gear page, rig talk, talk bass, jemsite, vintage rocker, etc.

Pictures:

Pedals by Leeroy Finklesteen | Photobucket

Last edited:

PurpleJesus

Moderation is key
Staff member
I have to clear this stuff out, as it just keeps piling up and I barely touch any of it. A link to pictures (where everything is organized by item) can be found at the bottom of the ad. Most things are super clean, a few are not. I'm open to reasonable offers, and if you take several of these things at once, I'll give you a deal. If you have any questions at all, please feel free to either PM or e-mail me: adamofangels@gmail.com

Rocktron Hush pedal - $50
Voodoo Lab Sparkle Drive - SOLD
Radial Twin City Bones ABY Switcher - $120
Coffin Blood Drive - $60
MXR Wylde Overdrive - $50
Digitech Multi Chorus - $40
Boss Super Distortion SD-1 - $30
Ibanez TS7 - $40
VFE Dark Horse - $120
Morley PWO Vintage Wah - $60
Budda Wah - $90
Behringer FCB1010 - $110
BBE 382i Sonic Maximizer - $50
Apogee Duet 2 Interface (Mac USB) - $350

International OK?: Yes

References: More references than anybody could ever need, and one of the best/well known positive reputations on the forums, including sevenstring.org, the gear page, rig talk, talk bass, jemsite, vintage rocker, etc.

Pictures:

Pedals by Leeroy Finklesteen | Photobucket
Which version of the Duet do you have?

Trending Topics