pedals obsessed subconscious mind story

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by leodiditright, Oct 12, 2008.

1. leodiditright

leodiditright Supporting Member

Last week while eating at a Pizza Hut in Paris, a girl sat at a table near mine, in a one second flash I realized she was my kind of girl, italian-type, not skinny, not fat, just the right proportions and she was wearing a Lovepedal t-shirt. I managed to break the ice, talking about our mutual taste for the Napoli with roasted onions. After the usual diplomatic talk on daily life subjects, the discussion slipped into more intimate questions and suddenly she said: let's have a drink at my hotel room, I'm at the Les Lius right around the corner, sure fine let's go. After a few drinks, my urge to possess her had grown bigger than a Fat Sandwich, but she had her own way of getting into the core of things, she said let's have some relaxation together, I know a good practice called Zen Drive (I thought to myself my name is not Robben) oh by the way, what's your name again? Tim but you can call me Timmy. After about 15 minutes of this Zen Drive relaxation, she told me that she knew an even better practice called the Zenkudo (sorry about this one Alf;)) and all of a sudden she was taking care of my Swollen Pickle, getting my Sex Drive on the verge of breakup; I leave some of the following action to your imagination, all I remember is that she was really getting wild, she even started to call me Karl!? and that we both exploded into a cosmic Reezafratzitz which seemed to last an Eternity. While still into this state of Ecstasy, I told her that I found it rather strange, that even in those wonderful moments I still had pedal names dancing in my head like an annoying cloud of moskitos; she told me that she had an enormous sexual appetite and had started to explore sensual encounters in the astral dimension, she said that during some of her astral projections she met a guy named jzucker...:eek:

Is there a doctor in the house?

Pedals names courtesy of: Lovepedal-Way Huge-Durham-Hermida-Tanabe-EMMA-Wampler

Last edited: Oct 15, 2008
  2. jackrussel

jackrussel Member

What? No muff??? :BITCH

:D

3. Rock72

Rock72 Member

Talk about some mojo vibe you crazy horse....

4. Lolaviola

Lolaviola Supporting Member

Bwahh-ha-ha-ha!!

5. BluesHarp

BluesHarp Member

And then you guys drank a couple Screwdrivers after she was finished with your Super Hard On which was Dyna Red. Next time use Snake Oil!!! ( Her Red Snapper was a bit rough on the Tube Zone, eh? )

Is this allowed? If not, this is were irony enters....

6. peacebone

peacebone Member

Solid A+

7. PixMix

PixMix Member

8. leodiditright

leodiditright Supporting Member

I'm into muff but not much into fuzz:D

9. BluesHarp

BluesHarp Member

Little Muff please.

10. Merelington

Merelington Member

Hahahaha!

11. dancehall

dancehall Member

So wait just a second. In your crazy fantasy story, you were eating at a PIZZA HUT? In PARIS???

12. Lucidology

Lucidology Member

TOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNYYYYYYYYYYY....

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

13. Aj_rocker

Aj_rocker Member

14. j_m_s

j_m_s Member

HAHAHAHAHA. hilarious man.