Pedals over Power on PB. What's on your Board?

tmd187

Silver Supporting Member
Supporting Member
If you own or use a pedalboard that is able to store the power supply (PP2, MXR,Strymon, Ect) under the board. There is a space on the board that has the power supply under it

I always try to avoid it but it takes up space and it's not completely avoidable for me.

What FX have you found don't get effected noise wise from the POWER?

I've found what pedals don't work more than the goal. Maybe it's the Temple Audio PB ? It's not Terrible not doesn't accept alot directly over the Power without some hiss.

Bill Dennis

If you own or use a pedalboard that is able to store the power supply (PP2, MXR,Strymon, Ect) under the board. There is a space on the board that has the power supply under it

I always try to avoid it but it takes up space and it's not completely avoidable for me.

What FX have you found don't get effected noise wise from the POWER?

I've found what pedals don't work more than the goal. Maybe it's the Temple Audio PB ? It's not Terrible not doesn't accept alot directly over the Power without some hiss.
Pretty much all of them...

lefort_1

Nuzzled Firmly Betwixt
Gold Supporting Member
I'm pretty much agreeing with @Bill Dennis on this one.

If it's not a high-current digital pedal putting ratty has on the big inductive cables,
then it's non-filtering analog boxes picking up even the slightest of power glitches
or it's paint on the enclosure seams preventing the creation of a nice EMI enclosure
or it's a non-isolated PSU sharing the ugly from one tap to the next
or it's a poorly sheild power supply turning a wah inductor into an AM antenna,
or it's a power sag caused by too much of a daisy chain.

.... Can't we get windup pedals?