• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!
  • If you are seeing this, you are on the new TGP servers. Bear with us as we work out any issues related to the move. The end result should be a far better snappier experience on TGP. *Notice: You can close this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner.

Pedals, pedalboard, knobs, here's a couple of ideas...

Grenville

The latest iteration of my board:

As you can see, I changed the knobs on a couple of pedals; my diminishing eyesight means I can't read the writing on my pedals during a gig, so a black knob means VOLUME and a contrasting knob is the key effect parameter I'm likely to want to change.

What you can't see is that I've also changed the knob placement on the Belle Epoch delay. I set up the delay by ear to what I thought was the setting I'd most likely use, took all the knobs off and put them back on again pointing to 12.00, so if in doubt, 12.00 on all those is a good starting place.

mcnabbanov

not bad, not bad. you didn't rotate the knobs 90 degrees on the 2 sideways bearfoots to match the orientation though :( or change the knobs

when you only got 6 pedals it shouldnt be too hard to remember which knob is volume on which pedal though. I can't really read the writing on pedals as is for the most part and just go by memory. the TC Alter Ego was the WORST though in terms of readability

Grenville

Yes, but I have eight pedals and a CLOCK, so you can forgive my memory not being so sharp... ;) :p

Trending Topics