FSOT Pedals, Pedals, Pedalzzzz!!!

Discussion in 'Pedal Effects Gear Emporium' started by NunoVanbamsteen, Aug 12, 2019.

1. NunoVanbamsteen

NunoVanbamsteen Supporting Member

Heyo!
    Happy Monday, your lucky fun-day!
    I have a bunch of stuff I need to move, I am not using these and they've been in a box for too long, time to move them!

Ernie Ball Volume Pedal 250k Pot
    Original design, solid pedal, clean, just has some velcro on the bottom.
    $75

EarthQuaker Devices Warden 6 knob compressor pedal (1st gen)
    Not getting any use, clean!
    $165

T.C. Electronic Sentry
    Very little use, I used it in conjunction with my G-System because I didn't have the internal gate figured out. Once I did, that removed the need for this bad boy.
    Comes with box and papers. there are a couple marks in gold sharpie from me when i was using it in my G-system to I.D. routing and what things were plugged into, but a lil' isopropyl should remove it.
    $85

Rocktron Utopia volume/expression pedal, great shape.
    250k Ohm
    $50

As new in box, never used. (white powder coating)
    One Control White Loop dual effects loop switch. segregate your effects with this.
    Was going to use it, just never did. in original box, never used, has original rubber feet still in plastic.
    $50

DOD FX57 Hard Rock Distortion pedal, this thing is actually pretty cool. it has a Rat-style drive with a built in delay that runs from 7-70 milliseconds which gives a cool doubling sound. if you roll back to the low end of the delay, you get that frozen flanger sound ala King's X or Concrete Blonde.
    great shape, especially for its age.
    $50

2 x Boss 40th anniversary DS-1 BNIB***SOLD***
    Was going to mod a bunch of these with various Allums' mods, but just didn't have the time, and I don't know if I'll have the time. One is still in the plastic, the other isn't, but they were never even plugged in.
    $65 ea.

Boss Original DS-1 with Monte Allums Roxx Tri-Gain Plus mod.
    from Monte Allums' site
    $85
    Demo Here (not me)

Everything else in the pic is for sale, too, the Power Soak, the Hipshot key extender, even the curtains if you like em enough :D

prices do not include shipping, but I don't gouge, you just pay actual costs. usually 7-12 bucks, depending on which zone you're in.
    I'm shipping from Chicago's south 'burbs 60452 if you want to calculate for yourself.
    Everything is best reasonable offer. I'm not desperate to sell, just looking to reclaim a lil space.

I'll consider select trades, depending on what you have. other effects, really I have most things I need with my G-system and H9. maybe a nice reverb pedal for home rehearsals?
    I'll entertain other stuff, too, but that's just what comes to mind.

Hit me up, I have great references and will probably give everything a once over to make sure they're nice and tidy before I ship them out.

Toodles!!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 18, 2019 at 5:55 PM
  2. NunoVanbamsteen

3. NunoVanbamsteen

Scholz Power Soak SOLD

Last edited: Aug 18, 2019 at 5:53 PM