Pedaltrain 2 softcase?

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by jon71203, Mar 28, 2008.

1. jon71203

jon71203 Supporting Member

hey guys,
    i'm looking for a softcase for a pedaltrain 2. i have the flight case, but would like the softcase for rehearsals. anyone know where you can buy just the case, or if they're sold separately at all?
    thanks

2. jrm

jrm Member

I think there is a fella in the emporium selling a softcase... not sure if its for a 2 though.

3. jon71203

thanks for the heads up jrm

4. jon71203

anybody have any advice?

5. Eliguitar

Eliguitar Member

I contacted pedaltrain a while ago about the same thing and they told me that a lot of their retailers stock flight cases and gig bags to be sold separately. They suggested I'd contact www.guitareffectspedals.com

Hope that helps

6. woof*

woof* Member

i did a little short term research on this because i had the same problem as you, but came up empty. i found a used pedaltrain with the soft case for cheap on the emporium and bought it. now i have two boards too :)

7. jon71203

i sent an email to guitareffectspedals.com we'll see what they say.

in the meantime if anyone has a case that they're not using or would like to make a little money on, let me know.

thanks guys

8. jrm

jrm Member

Jon:

There's a fella in the Emporium who has a Pedaltrain Pro that he is selling with both a hard case and a soft case. Who knows.. but he might be willing to seperate them and sell you the soft case.

Also, take a look at www.studioslips.com . It looks like they can do a bag for the PT pro.