Pedaltrain-brand power supply ?

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by RedUK, Feb 27, 2012.

1. RedUK

RedUK Member

Apologies if this has been covered - although a quick googling turned up nothing:

At a Guitar Show in the UK at the weekend (this one if anyone is interested: http://www.ukguitarshows.co.uk/ ) I saw something interesting: a Pedaltrain brand power supply. It was not a PP2+ type affair, but a rechargeable battery (so like an Amperor Voltz I presume) that charges from USB (!) and fits perfectly (as you'd expect) under their pedalboards.

The stand showing it (a UK retail store who also had loads of fancy (by UK standards) pedals on display) had it set up on a Pedaltrain Nano with 3 drive pedals and the guy said it would power that setup for c. 40 hours (if I heard correctly - there was a loud widdly demo going on behind me at the time) , obviously less for more or digital pedals.

He said it should be out in the next month or 2 and that it was going to retail for something like £50.

The thing that surprised me most is that when I went home and googled it I found nothing (please feel free to prove me wrong here :D ) .
    I should have taken a picture I guess - but the thing was white plastic, with the Pedaltrain logo on it, and a push/push button on the underside for switching it on/off which shone blue when on.

Anyone heard of these?

2. cajone5

cajone5 Some guy Silver Supporting Member

The "Re-volt"

I'm anxiously awaiting its release.

3. RedUK

RedUK Member

Ah - thanks. Googling that name turns up links - many thanks, will take a look
    Tim