Pedaltrain has great customer service

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by cbpickin, Feb 25, 2012.

1. cbpickin

cbpickin Tweed Supporting Member Silver Supporting Member

I am posting this because I feel like the customer service dept. at Pedaltrain is doing their job right and they should be be acknowledged for it.
    I have 2 PT Jrs and a mini.

About a year ago, the plastic shell on my hard case for a Junior developed little cracks around the handle that were probably only cosmetic, but I took a pic and sent them an email. Pedaltrain responded by call tagging the old case and shipping me a new hard case at no cost and within a few days.

Last week, I was leaving a studio and the back of my mini soft case ripped open along the seam. This, I figured, was probably just my luck and wear and tear, etc.
    I sent an email to PT and, again, they are replacing it free of charge.

Pedaltrain, where a lifetime warranty actually means something.:aok

2. Frankenstrat86

Frankenstrat86 Supporting Member

awesome man. call them back and ask about the pedaltrain re-volt

3. cbpickin

cbpickin Tweed Supporting Member Silver Supporting Member

I've seen talk about it peripherally, but didn't read much since I use a PP2 on the Jrs and Fuel Tank Jr. under my mini.
    Are there problems with them or are you just recommending them?

4. 62Tele

62Tele Supporting Member

I talked to them a couple of weeks ago about the re-volt. First off, a very polite and responsive phone call, greatly appreciated. I was told that they're still working out production and it sounded to me like we're talking months before these are available. This isn't a direct quote, just the impression I got.

One other piece of interesting news - they are re-designing the Mini so the bar spacing is the same as the Nano. Both of these little boards will be able to accept the re-volt when it's available. Not sure how much I would depend on a battery powered setup for a full gig - might be just fine, but I do like things plugged in. But for grab and go, sitting in kind of stuff, this all looks very promising.

Always great to hear when a company stands behind their products.

5. Frankenstrat86

Frankenstrat86 Supporting Member

no I was making a joke, don't worry about it.:noevil