• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Pedaltrain II question

hamrhed1

I see Pedaltrain II (PT-2) pics here, some with a voodoo labs pedal power II mounted underneath, some on top. Do the pedal power units mount easily underneath or is a special mount etc required?

Jahn

Listens to Johnny Marr, plays like John Denver
Silver Supporting Member
the new ones include a mount. you need to drill a few holes (not hard with a dremel), screw it on and bingo you're done.

prometheus

The newer Pedaltrains actually come with the mounting brackets. It's a simple process, really just drill four holes, and attach the mounting brackets, then screw it in place and you're set.

skyn

However if your PT2 did not come with the brackets, as it was probably an older model, like the PT Pro I got, you can email them to order just the brackets for USD$15 shipped. That's what I did :)

thesjkexperienc

^^^ I made this guitar^^^
PSA! Buy good screws to mount the PP2 as the ones supplied had their heads sheer off very easily. Other than that it is a great board.

Trending Topics