Pedaltrain Jr, and Pedal Power 1

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by jiml, May 19, 2008.

1. jiml

jiml Supporting Member

How do you guys mount your Pedal Powers under your Pedatrain Jr's? Seems there are some clearance issues, no? Any tips?

2. Guinness Lad

Guinness Lad Silver Supporting Member

Mine came premounted, I think there is a hardware kit for it. I have the next size up but have seen them listed for your sized board. Check Ebay.

3. jiml

jiml Supporting Member

Didn't see anything there, will keep looking...

Anyone else?

4. Lampasas

Lampasas Member

The new version comes with mounting brackets and holes in the front for the PP power cable. Sounds like you bought the old model w/o the modifications and extra hardware?

5. mprvise

mprvise Member

If you have an older version you need to make holes for the power outlets. TGP member jakeddy did mine, but I'm not sure if he's still doing them. Once the holes are cut you can use something like 3M Dual Lock to mount the PP.

6. semi-hollowbody

semi-hollowbody Member

can the old model be retro-fitted to hold a pp2???
    I have a pedaltrain jt and a pedal train pro, neither one came with the pp2 mounting modifications...

7. cochese

cochese Supporting Member

A friend of mine just used a dremel tool to route out the holes for my Pedaltrain Jr. I put velcro on the PP and board and it works fine. There is very little clearance though between the bottom of the Pedal Power and floor though I've used it for a year nand have had no problems. You could possibly look to put larger rubber feet on the PTJR to raise the height.