• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Pedaltrain Novo 18 vs Pedaltrain Classic Jr.

NHBluesMan

any users?

I currently have a PT2, but i'm planning to downsize, and i'm torn between the Novo 18 and the Classic Jr (1" wider than the original Pedaltrain Jr.)

woodie

Silver Supporting Member
Yup. It's great. I went UP from an old JR because I couldn't fit any newer power supplies under it without modifying. the extra rail helped me get get an extra effect on there and make it much less cramped.

NHBluesMan

anyone else? I feel like i can fit everything on the Classic Jr, with the possible exception of my Pitchfork.

And this is going to sound stupid, but i can't stand open space on the board... so i don't know if the extra row on the Novo 18 would be perfect for my needs or if it would drive me crazy :bonk

highgeer

Gold Supporting Member
I think the novo 18 is about perfect for a small pedalboard. Just enough, but not too much. I have 7 pedals plus a tuner and a volume pedal on mine.

Mike

Trending Topics