• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

Pedaltrain / Pedal Power Aux Input Solutions?

good soil digital

Silver Supporting Member
Has anyone found a good solution to accessing the aux jack of a voodoo labs pedal power on a pedaltrain. I'd like to plug a wall wart in, but because of the recess it obviously won't work. I'd also like it to be "clean" and for the most part permanent.

I've seen some use ground lift adapters... Is that safe to do?

Pedaltrain recommended a short extension cord, but I don't necessarily want an extension cord always hanging out.

Any creative solutions?

Andre357

any Ace hardware or Home depot will have extenders you can buy....right where they have extension cords and adapters and such....

Faldoe

Depends on which pedaltrain.

I had a PT -PRO and cut away some of the metal to allow for a 1 Spot to be used. I sold that and I'm currently using a PT-2 and don't have any need for an adapter at the moment.

good soil digital

Silver Supporting Member
Thanks for the links and ideas, but I guess I should have been more clear. I'm not looking for an extension cord (unless someone knows where I can find a 3" one) but am more looking for a safe adapter of sorts.

Faldoe

Thanks for the links and ideas, but I guess I should have been more clear. I'm not looking for an extension cord (unless someone knows where I can find a 3" one) but am more looking for a safe adapter of sorts.

Make your own if a custom length is what you need....
Yeah, this. I made my own extension cords before. Just buy one, or use one you have lying around and cut off the male end (ouch) and then replace with a new one from a hardware store. So cut the cord say 4'' from the female end and then attach the new male one.

Trending Topics