• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

PedalTrain & Voodoo Power (mounting kit)

doveman

Bought this today ... several of the PedalTrains come with these new mounting brackets for the Voodoo Power (bought earlier this week but took up too much room on the board) underneath the board. This is a PedalTrain 1 22" wide version. Pretty slick - much quieter than the OneSpot I was using.

I added the white channel clips to make things a little cleaner ... they don't come with the kit. Four 1/8" pilot holes are needed.

The rig plugs in to power cord through this hole on the right ...

Here's the board loaded ...

doveman

Follow-up ... for anyone interested. I have used this twice live and much of the noise I was experiencing with the OneSpot seems to have disappeared. I think having a couple of the pedals in the loop and the rest in front of the amp may have been a problem for the one spot. But the Voodoo handles that better. Also ... highly recommend the built in hardware to mount the Voodoo under the Pedaltrain board. Pretty slick.

thetangmang

You can e-mail Pedaltrain directly about it. They were pretty reasonable, I think they only charged people for shipping.

archives

You can e-mail Pedaltrain directly about it. They were pretty reasonable, I think they only charged people for shipping.

Really? Sweeeeet, this is awesome news. I bought an old model that didn't come with one, but I actually need two.. what do you think they'll do about that?

Trending Topics