Pedalworx wah

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by Rumblefish, Apr 8, 2008.

1. Rumblefish

Rumblefish Silver Supporting Member

After the recommendations of EXP and Jack Butler(not really his name),I called George Blekus to discuss wah sounds.I was about to send some funds for a build when a couple showed up used here.I bought them both.George has relieved me of my misery,somewhat indirectly.Both pedals nail the Hendrix tone and sweep with the sweet spot right where it should be.Plus they have a toggle for a little variety.I've tried a bunch of boutique and vintage wa's and couldn't use any of them.The Pedalworx is the one.If you're not happy with what you have,please buy one of his wa's and be happy.
    Another point.Those other more expensive wa's howled and squealed with any kind of fuzz. For some reason,George's pedals don't squeal except with one of my germ pedals.Without a fuzz buffer circuit.
    Thank you George!:bow

2. 12345678

12345678 Senior Member

Hell yeah! George modded a Crybaby Classic for me about a month ago and it is without a doubt the best wah I've ever used...and I've had and played all the big name wahs. George nails it. The pedal is tuned perfectly and he really took his time to dial it in. I can't say enough good things about the wah mod and the overall customer service. :bow

3. zenfreud

zenfreud Member

Does anybody have a phone number for Pedalworx? I haven't been able to reach them through email.

4. 4styx

4styx Member

5. zerorez

zerorez Supporting Member

6. Rumblefish

I hereby pronounce GEORGE BLEKUS KING OF WAH !! Hear ye Hear ye!!:bow

7. DocRock

DocRock Supporting Member

Congrats, guys!

Clips anywhere?

Doc :)

8. EXP

EXP Supporting Member

Yep, George is the man! Im about to send my V846 his way swap out this noisy inductor for a small center hole halo maybe...Now if I can just find a halo inductor from a '67 Clyde.:D

9. Rumblefish

Blekus bump.I'd like to see some more positive stories about P worx wa's.:banana

10. DocRock

DocRock Supporting Member

I'd like stories, but I like clips even more.

Bump for interest....

:)