• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Peekamoose Model 2 (Telecaster-style)

Micki001

Having one of these incredible guitars made for me right now.

It will be my first custom guitar ever. I'm very particular and prone to habit - but since the first time I played one of these at Peekamoose I knew I wanted one.

Rich, full and incredible sound, very versatile electronics allow all kinds of sounds out of the stock guitar. It will also have the piezo/RMC synth option installed, for more 'acoustic' sound and my scoring/synthesis work.

The body and neck of this guitar has an incredible feel, better than any Tele I've played to date. I'm also having the body contoured - I'm female and the standard Tele body is a bit (ahem) uncomfortable. Maple neck, ash body. Haven't decided on a finish/color yet.

I've heard some folks don't like the headstock - frankly I think it's fine, and is distinctly non-Fender... just like the guitar itself :)

From the website:
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The standard HS circuit has a dual sound option for each pickup, and the ability phase reverse one pickup against the other. Using our custom wound Duncan pickups voiced for balanced harmonics and wide frequency response, the versatility of this circuit will afford you a very broad sonic pallet to paint your musical landscape.

[/FONT]http://www.peekamoose.com/model_2.html

Last edited:

Down and Out in NYC

Gold Supporting Member
Checked out a Peekamoose strat in there shop once. Didn't even plug it in, put it played very well and add rather nice acoustic qualities. Too bad there customer service is ****, there way overpriced and they don't meet dates that they set.

Micki001

Well let's just say in over 15 years of getting my guitars worked on at Peekamoose, I've never been disappointed in the playability of the guitar or the quality of the work. And whenever the timing has been tight, they've made my deadline.

Down and Out in NYC

Gold Supporting Member
Well let's just say in over 15 years of getting my guitars worked on at Peekamoose, I've never been disappointed in the playability of the guitar or the quality of the work. And whenever the timing has been tight, they've made my deadline.

Thats what makes life so wonderful. ALL the different experiences we have. Please keep us updated on what looks to be a killer guitar. The one I played for a few was set up really well. Excellent looking/feeling fret work. I apologize if I temporarily derailed your thread. I hope it's the guitar of your dreams. Congrats on the recent order. My experience could've been a fluke.

Please share the specs with us, don't spare any details. I love a good custom build.

If I was in the market for a custom built tele it would def look a lot like this one. Very nice.

PKAZ

Paul at Peekamoose is one of the best there is. He KNOWS guitars. Inside and out. One of the nicest guys you'll talk to also. No ******** with him. And the guitars he builds are First Class.

Micki001, I envy you. Your gonna love the guitar I'm sure.

Trending Topics