Peg

newb3fan

Tre-freakin-mendous Dale. Your project never disappoints. If I was doing a project like this, Steely Dan would also be at the top of my list of tunes I would want to perform. Keep them coming!

maplebaby

hello gentlemen - please know how much we appreciate the very kind feedback and thanks for giving your time to listen - hope this finds everyone very well and enjoying some warmer days!

your friend,
dale

Sound_Drift

Just too awesome fellas! Great job nailing Steve Khan's parts, the horns sound so big, airy and dynamite. What a great homage throughout!

Dave Wakely

Really, really great. Been watching more of the session online: you should creit your horn section too - they did an ace job :)

maplebaby

thanks guys for listening! appreciate the kind post and we did give credit to the great horn players by name on this project. They are not 'regulars' so don't appear on the band website.

all the best and thanks again,
dale

ivers

Silver Supporting Member
Great job! Some really good guitar playing, and I'm thoroughly impressed by how clean and tight the bands sounds.

maplebaby

hello Mike...hope this finds you very well sir - thanks for giving your time to listen and your post is sincerely appreciated!

dale

Trending Topics

Top Bottom