Peter Florance Guitars

AthensStrat

Amelia Island Fine Guitars
Gold Supporting Member
Mine apparently was built in 1998 according to Peter. HE is still building custom guitars and replicas when he can but his pickup business keeps him very busy. Im hoping to score another :)

allman5

Silver Supporting Member
This is the one guitar I've owned that I wish I had back. Traded it to get my first Gustavsson. It was a great deal at the time, but this guitar is absolutely alive.
Brandon

Hi Brandon,
Yes I can understand that you miss it!

Take care
/Bjorn

mojomusicllc

Chambered solid pine body, mahogany neck. Single/dual pickup configs, variety of pickup options, tailpieces. He's making a few of them now, and custom orders will be available. I got to play this one, and it sounds FANTASTIC!

AthensStrat

Gold Supporting Member
Why is Peter not focusing on guitars, mine is amazing! Love yours too! Want to sell?

mojomusicllc

Why is Peter not focusing on guitars, mine is amazing! Love yours too! Want to sell?
It's not mine, it's Peter's. It's in the store so interested customers can come see what it plays/sounds like without having to visit his shop. It is the prototype, but it is for sale.

xray

Platinum Supporting Member
Here's mine. old wood, hide glue, long neck tendon, Brazilian fingerboard etc

mojomusicllc

Now that I'm a supporting member, I can let you know that this guitar is available as well.

I'll post details in the appropriate section...

AthensStrat

Gold Supporting Member
There is a Les Paul in the Emporium now for those that may be interested. Rare!

mr coffee

Platinum Supporting Member
my bench guitar, bolt on florance neck, flamy maple cap and a strat bridge...

Hammertone

He used to sell a variety of wood parts as well - he sent me a most excellent korina tele body a few years back.

As it turns out, many of these guitars were not built by Peter Florance, but were ghost-built by Brian Monty.

Last edited:

1radicalron

I have a Blackguard 52 Tele built by Peter Florance. Has his own handwound Voodoo Tele pickups. Has period correct headstock. It's not a relic, but I have played so much it is getting naturally reliced.

Trending Topics