Peterson Strobostomp

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by Souled Out, Aug 31, 2005.

1. Souled Out

Souled Out Member

I am not trying to kick a dead horse here, but I picked up one of these after reading reviews here. This place is bad, go figure, spending that kind of money on a tuner. Anyway, best bang for the buck in awhile. I AM INTUNE! Thought I was for the last 35 years. IGNORANCE IS BLISS. Can't wait to really learn how to work it. :dude

2. agentcooper2001

agentcooper2001 Member

mine should be here tomorrow. Now, I'll just need to learn how to use a strobe tuner. I've only used the Boss TU-2 before, so I'll be lost.

3. Souled Out

Souled Out Member

Yeah me too. I've been just tuning until the strobe stops. Sounds great, maybe I will read the directions.

4. agentcooper2001

agentcooper2001 Member

the only thing that makes me think I may have trouble is, the manual is supposed to be awful and not really explain anything.

5. Souled Out

Souled Out Member

Your Correct, when I glanced at the directions I thought it was mssing few pages. Maybe they have more info on the web site. I really want to try the sweetened 12 string tunings. I don't play my twelve string much becasue it's a hassle to tune. That may change. Capo tunings look interesting as well.

6. noodle_world

noodle_world Member

7. rpavich

rpavich Member

8. Souled Out

Souled Out Member

see what I mean, What a great place. Just ask and you shall receive. Thanks

9. drolling

drolling Member

Strobostomp's accurate enough to allow me to set my own intonation as well. Since I got mine, I've changed my old tele bridge to a compensated one. I think it's somehow improved my hearing...

10. Garrett Bagby

Garrett Bagby Member

Best pedal I've ever bought. It's super great for performances. It's quick enough that I can usually sneak in a few tune-ups between songs. And it's a great way to cut my signal to the amp when doing guitar changes.

When I first got it, I was so confused and got frustrated because the user guide wasn't much help to a strobe rookie. But their forum was great and now I'm a strobe tunin' pro.