1. A proposal is now up as a poll to change the guidelines of TGP to only allow member self-deleting of post/threads for up to thirty days of the original posting it. We are now watching the poll here. Click here to view the thread.

Dismiss Notice

Phaez Question

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs' started by LPtradplus, May 23, 2011.

1. LPtradplus

LPtradplus Member

I was on his site and i was just looking at the 25 watt daisycutter...which seems awesome. My question is does he build enclosures also or does he just sell the chassis?

thanks guys

2. MikeyG

MikeyG Supporting Member

I've seen enclosures that he's built, at least it appears so. But generally he sells w/out the enclosure.

Cliff at DestroyAllGuitars carries them (after hearing mine!) and those all have enclosures, I believe.

3. coldengray

coldengray Supporting Member

DAG sells them as chassis only. Email Randy directly, he works with Jim who can build any cab you want...they are REALLY well made. Usually $200 for head cab.

4. Elmer

Elmer hell is chrome

For a short while DAG sold complete amps (chassis / enclosures) - it doesn't look like Cliff sells 'em like that anymore. I bought a complete 8W Daisycutter head (serial #001) from DAG and the build quality is excellent.

As mentioned above, if you email Randy directly he can hook you up. Phaez makes a killer amp, you won't be disappointed.