Sold Phaez SIBLY Seven

Discussion in 'Amps & Cabs Emporium Archive' started by rpd, May 25, 2015.

1. rpd

rpd Supporting Member

**SOLD**

FS: Phaez SIBLY Seven head. Phaez summarizes the inspiration for this one: "Since I've Been Loving You. Going after the tone from Led Zep's The Song Remains The Same. Cranked Plexi, and then some." That description is dead on, but I would add that the "and then some" part includes some beautiful clean and slightly gritty tones as well--making this a terrific low-watt pedal amp, too. In fact, with the master volume wide open you can get some pretty LOUD clean tones!

The head cab was made by Bob at Sourmash, and is modeled on a particularly fetching Dr. Z Route 66. I'm the original owner of both the amp and the head cab, and both are in perfect, non-gigged condition.

Comes with Groove Tubes 2 x 12AX7 and 1 X EL84. Takes 4 / 8 / 16 ohm speaker loads.

$370 shipped / PP'd. TGP brothers and sisters in the Austin area are welcome to come by and check it out--and if you save me from boxing it up and shipping it, the price will reflect that! Thanks for looking.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 28, 2015
  2. bluesytone

bluesytone Supporting Member

Great looking cab on your phaez. Randy builds great amps

3. cal1024

cal1024 Supporting Member

Just got my first Phaez today. A Blackface/Daisycutter that is pretty awesome. Think I'm on the Phaez Train now. Have heard these Siblys are cool. Good luck with the sale!

4. rpd

rpd Supporting Member

Thanks, everyone--I appreciate the kind words (and need to try a Daisycutter myself!).