• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Phase Fatigue

d-b

O.K. I'm over it! I love the sound of my budget EHX Small Stone Nano but I stomp it anticipating the deep lush swoosh and the volume drops so much that I feel like I disappear from the monitor mix!!!:jo

New Phaser time....I read a bunch of threads on phasers and I am still confused:messedup.

I want a phase with the folowing...
true bypass
deep, thick and lush to subtle
volume/gain control
led would be nice
led that pulses with speed would be nicer

I see only the toneczar halophase that does it all. What am I missing? Any love for the halophase? I need to do this soon!!
thanks in advance!

yellowecho

O.K. I'm over it! I love the sound of my budget EHX Small Stone Nano but I stomp it anticipating the deep lush swoosh and the volume drops so much that I feel like I disappear from the monitor mix!!!:jo

New Phaser time....I read a bunch of threads on phasers and I am still confused:messedup.

true bypass
volume/gain control
led would be nice

I see only the toneczar halophase that does it all. What am I missing? Any love for the halophase? I need to do this soon!!
thanks in advance!
If you can get over the true bypass thing, there's always the Moog!:D

MoPho

Formerly tripp2k
Silver Supporting Member
I'm having one of those new MXR Vintage '74 Phase 90's modded for true bypass and 9V. I hope it is on the bench now and out to me later this week.

musickbox

Yea, the small ston isn't about the big phaser sound. It's very mellow, and that's why I love mine. I would definitely look into MXR phase 90 type pedals. I have a phase 90 I got for cheap lying around in case I need that sound. I am not a fan of the, what I call, moog phaser sound. It's too aggressive if that makes any sense.

whoismarykelly

Oh look! This is a thing I can change!

true bypass
volume/gain control
led would be nice

thanks in advance!
"soon" and halophaze don't go together. Im 14 months into the wait for mine.

Trending Topics