• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Phil Rudd 8 Months

pickaguitar

2011 TGP Silver Medalist
Gold Supporting Member
AC/DC Drummer Phil Rudd Sentenced to Eight Months Home Detention

https://www.yahoo.com/music/s/ac-dc...ced-eight-months-043800888-rolling-stone.html

"Phil Rudd, the beleaguered former AC/DC drummer who pleaded guilty to charges of threatening to kill and possession of marijuana and methamphetamine earlier this year, was sentenced to eight months of home detention by a New Zealand judge.

Phil Rudd Breaks Silence on Charges: 'We All Make Mistakes'
The judgment came down Thursday afternoon local time in a harsh admonition by Judge Thomas Ingram, who appeared to downplay Rudd's nebulous role in AC/DC by reminding him, "Queen replaced Freddie Mercury," according to Stuff.co.nz.

Rudd will be monitored 24 hours a day in his Tauranga, New Zealand home, with Ingram telling the drummer that he will be sent to prison should he violate the terms of his detention. "I stone cold guarantee that's where you'll end up," Ingram said. "I'm not your headmaster; I'm not your father. I'm a judge." Rudd had faced a maximum of seven years in prison on the charges."