• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Phish Red Rocks - anyone have an extra ticket?

giggedy

I'll take as many as anyone has, I've got dozens of friends who got shut out of the lottery. I promise not to charge a cent over what I paid for them.

I mainly really want to go, and I've got a lot of friends who got shut out as well.

If you know of any, I'd really appreciate the word, thanks!

- giggedy

giggedy

don't need a miracle, I'll pay for them. I'll take a miracle though if that's how it has to go down.

mprvise

Good luck! I saw six of the 1990's shows there - GREAT place to see them. Hope the phans are better behaved than the 1996 run.

Oh, and I'm not trying for these, but if anyone has an extra...

giggedy

thanks, I need the luck. I was still living back east, so I haven't seen them at the rocks. It's my home venue now though, I gotta get in there somehow.

dividedsky

It will take a miracle to get tickets (for face) to those shows. Try TM but you know how that goes. I just need 2 for merriweather. Got shut out in the lottery, like always. I'm done with PTBM. It's a joke.

Pellecaster

I was lucky tonight, I got my email at 10pm. I got shutout on RR and shoreline, but I did get Darien Lake. I suppose I'll be giving TM a shot as well, sigh...

PerryT

Hey -

I posted this on another thread, so I don't mean to stomp on this one...BUT - I do have 4 extras for DC and Alpine. Just looking for face...won't have them in-hand until the week of 5/18...

If anyone in the midwest is interested...

~ Perry

Trending Topics