• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Phrasing and motific development

stelligan

Cool tone and tones, Scott. I am thinking my favorite clips from you are always Baker + Glaswerks. Just what Sunday morning needed......

Tag

Platinum Supporting Member
Killer!! I remember that one Scott. Great playing man. You should re-post a few of the D minor blues takes you did as well. A few of those were off the charts as well! :BEER

jb70

yo scott,
loved it man! really beautiful phrasing and nice balance of inside/outside stuff and excellent use of space. great tone (as always) too. thanks for posting.

jack

cpike

Stelligan said:
Cool tone and tones, Scott. I am thinking my favorite clips from you are always Baker + Glaswerks.
If I thought I could get that tone, I'd sell something (kidney, anyone?) and get one of each. Of course, I'd have to hire Scott to play the damn thing...

TopDog

"jumping the valence"
Gold Supporting Member
Cool Scott...

Dare I say the tone is very very similar to Robben's Blue moon recordings, to my ears.

cdaloia

Nice Scott.....
Great to hear you, it's been a while.
Some cool inside-outside phrases.
I see that there's more with the minor blues, off I go to get more of my Scott fix.

Chuck

mojazzmo

Great ideas Scott! These are the two majors areas that I think are key to becoming a great improvisor, like yourself. I will be hitting the woodshed soon. Just wondering on this type of tone, what your eq settings are? I am wondering if it is a slight mid push with some highs rolled back? It sounds so smooth and full. Any insight would be greatly appreciated. Keep the clips coming.

Trending Topics