• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Pianist Shaun Martin new cd Seven Summers

Carltone

This cd is really d*mn good! I've been a huge fan of Shaun's since I bought Snarky Puppy "Ground Up" and heard his fantastic soul gospel jazz sound... If you love that great emotional way of playing that just infuses the air with happiness, then this cd is for you... It's mostly instrumental but has a few guest vocalist numbers and some fantastic horns and drumming.... everything is tight!!!

suckamc

One night in Denton, Robin Everhart (formerly the bassist of Rival Sons), Shaun and I were doing "Recordame". Shaun was on drums (he's a killer drummer). Robin and I had done a trio thing before where we played the song MOSTLY in 7/4 (the last two bars of the form being 4/4). During the drum solo we started playing the bassline together the way we used to do it in 7/4. Shaun still nailed everything, even with us dropping a beat every OTHER bar (and sometimes none). He's a stellar musician of the very highest order on multiple instruments.

parker

Killer, killer, killer album... thanks for posting here. I got this Friday and haven't stopped listening since! Very deep and mature album, not to mention great music..

mxk116

Gold Supporting Member
Glad I found this thread. Just purchased the recording. Now I have to find a way to hear Shaun in person. :beer

Trending Topics