1. A proposal is now up as a poll to change the guidelines of TGP to only allow member self-deleting of post/threads for up to thirty days of the original posting it. We are now watching the poll here. Click here to view the thread.

Dismiss Notice

picked up a couple of Railhead Pulse tap tempo switches

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by dannytragedy, May 17, 2011.

1. dannytragedy

dannytragedy Member

and man are they BEAUTIFUL...they look good and they feel good...nice, quiet switches and the 'etching' process he does for the decals is awesome...the build quality is just perfect...both of these together are the same width as the one boss fs5u tap switch that i was using...now i can actually use both my dd-7 delays and have a tap switch for each one on my board...build time was quick and shipment was a super quick two days...
    you know when you hold something in your hand and you can just feel the quality and reliability, well, that's how i felt when these came in...
    also, packaging was awesome...opened the shipping box, pulled out the product box, opened that and pulled out a cool little string-closed fabric bag with the taps inside...also got a cool Railhead sticker and some literature/manual...
    highly recommended, good communication and product...i'm a happy customer...

2. Dr. Sleepy

Dr. Sleepy Member

Agreed; his preset switch for Strymon pedals is equally b'dass.