• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Picked up a Heil PR-30 today....

TravisE

Silver Supporting Member
...for $80.00!! I wasn't sure what they sold for until I got home late tonight but I think I did pretty good. I haven't had a chance to check it out yet. I plugged it in at the pawn shop to make sure that it worked but haven't been able to run it through it's paces.

Has anyone compared one of these to an SM-7B? The SM-7 is usually my go-to close mic for guitars and I'm not sure if this mic will be redundant.

Any opinions will be appreciate.

aram

I don't have an sm7, but the PR30 is awesome.

I love it in conjunction with a 57. the 57 is more raw sounding, and balances out the clarity of the pr30.

beej

Just picked one up myself ... looking forward to using it this weekend.

TravisE

Silver Supporting Member
I've been reading a lot of reviews and it looks like it's going to be great for guitars, snare, bass, etc. I'm really interested to know how it'll compare to the SM7.

Trending Topics