• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

Picked up a new Fuchs ODS 50 SLX 1x12 combo this morning....

Deaj

Gold Supporting Member
Messages
4,674
...and it kicks A$$!!!!!!:dude

I 'll keep it short as we're just starting the honeymoon and I have a tendancy to go through amps like water. I can say this: This amp is far more responsive than anything I've played to date by a wide margin, the clean tones are by far the best I owned or played, and the overdrive is spectacular!

I'm jazzed!
 

scottl

Member
Messages
17,067
Glad you dig it Dennis!!! I told you that you would think the Rivera is a toy after head to heading them......

Post some clips!!!

Scott
 

rh

Robo Sapien NoiseMaker
Platinum Supporting Member
Messages
6,808
Originally posted by Fuchsaudio
Enjoy it for a long time. :)
And if you decide to go through it like water, give me first refusal. :D
 

Deaj

Gold Supporting Member
Messages
4,674
Originally posted by Fuchsaudio
Enjoy it for a long time. :)
You're welcome Andy! Thanks for the great amp! I believe this one will be around for a very long time. :)
 

Deaj

Gold Supporting Member
Messages
4,674
Originally posted by scottl
Glad you dig it Dennis!!! I told you that you would think the Rivera is a toy after head to heading them......

Post some clips!!!

Scott
Thanks for taking the time to answer my questions Scott. I believe I made a very informed decision and I'm very pleased with the amp!

I've packed up alot of my recording gear (getting close to closing on the new house) so I'll try to get a few clips recorded at my bro's home studio soon. I'm looking forward to hearing how this amp records. I really dig the Emi Wizard speaker and the 1x12 combo enclosure. Awesome!
 

fullerplast

Senior Member
Messages
6,781
Congrats on the new ODS! Great amp.

When you are ready to take it to the next level, plug it into a 2x12 open back cab with a pair of Tonespotters.......:AOK
 

aeolian

Member
Messages
6,323
So the babe in the landromat is history? :)

Andy, makes awesome amps. Many years ago Chris Rothbeck told me, "buy one of these before folks find out about them and the price goes up" ;) Well I waited a bit, but it was worth every penny. Never spent this much money on gear before but I just love playing though it and fielding the "what is that?!" questions.
 

Fuchsaudio

Member
Messages
7,744
Originally posted by aeolian
So the babe in the landromat is history? :)

Andy, makes awesome amps. Many years ago Chris Rothbeck told me, "buy one of these before folks find out about them and the price goes up" ;) Well I waited a bit, but it was worth every penny. Never spent this much money on gear before but I just love playing though it and fielding the "what is that?!" questions.
I wonder if that guys knows Chris Rossbach too.......lol :D
 

CNOTE

Member
Messages
278
Deaj

Congradulations on the Fuchs ODS 50. I'll bet you some coin that the Honeymoon lasts a long,long time with an amp of that quality.

Wake up the neighbors tonight with proper introductions. Blues in Dm!!:AOK
 

PLAYLOUD

Member
Messages
2,250
Deaj,

Sweet amp. I bet it would look great in custom red leather! lol

Adds a little high end.
 

Deaj

Gold Supporting Member
Messages
4,674
Originally posted by PLAYLOUD
Deaj,

Sweet amp. I bet it would look great in custom red leather! lol

Adds a little high end.
The OD is a bit wilder too :D
 

Tomo

Member
Messages
16,611
Finally you got it!

Great to hear that.
Enjoy it. I am enjoying mine very much.


Tomo
 

Deaj

Gold Supporting Member
Messages
4,674
Originally posted by Tomo
Finally you got it!

Great to hear that.
Enjoy it. I am enjoying mine very much.


Tomo
So far it's all good! I do alot of low volume playing at home and this amp even excels at that - I'm just thrilled with the amp!
 

rh

Robo Sapien NoiseMaker
Platinum Supporting Member
Messages
6,808
Originally posted by Deaj
So far it's all good! I do alot of low volume playing at home and this amp even excels at that - I'm just thrilled with the amp!
[waving a pocketwatch from a chain]

You're getting sleepy...sleepy...sleepy...
Your Fuchs ODS 50 SLX should be sold to 'rh'...
Your Fuchs ODS 50 SLX should be sold to 'rh'...
Your Fuchs ODS 50 SLX should be sold to 'rh'...
...at the count of three, you will wake up...
 




Trending Topics

Top