• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Pickle Vibe has arrived....

BDR1

Got one. Haven't been able to try it. Might try it right now. I kind of wish it had some sort of graphics on it. Looks like a BYOC enclosure. Great price and size.

Trauma Llama

Silver Supporting Member
Yeah. I was hoping for at least a "Lovepedal" graphic.

Got one. Haven't been able to try it. Might try it right now. I kind of wish it had some sort of graphics on it. Looks like a BYOC enclosure. Great price and size.

bigroy

Got mine yesterday, and when I tried it this morning, I get a loud pop when switch it on and off. I'm sure it's something minor. Other than that, it sounds great.

Trauma Llama

Silver Supporting Member
I got that too. Just switched it on and off a few times and it was fine.

Got mine yesterday, and when I tried it this morning, I get a loud pop when switch it on and off. I'm sure it's something minor. Other than that, it sounds great.

Don Rusk

BearFoot FX Owner
Vendor
just got back from vacation and got my Picklevibe....

its very nice sounding.. no popping here and there shouldnt be as it has the Cusack relay switching ...

the first thing I noticed soundwise was the increased headroom and clarity and a very realistic 'univibe' sound ..... and into distortion it does t he chewy mouthful really well....

so far so good.

bigroy

I just unplugged it from the power supply, played a few chords, and discharged the caps. Works fine. I'll try and post some clips tonight. Nice pedal at a great price.

Andre357

just got back from vacation and got my Picklevibe....

its very nice sounding.. no popping here and there shouldnt be as it has the Cusack relay switching ...

the first thing I noticed soundwise was the increased headroom and clarity and a very realistic 'univibe' sound ..... and into distortion it does t he chewy mouthful really well....

so far so good.
Are you saying it seems to have increased headroom and clarity over the previous larger version of Sean's Vibe ?

Just curious - Thanks

Trauma Llama

Silver Supporting Member
I'm going to try to put it on my board tonight and maybe take some pics and a short clip if I'm feeling crazy. :NUTS

IRG

So the depth control is a trimpot on the inside, correct? I know it's supposed to be a set and forget, but I change the depth on my Microvibe all the time. This would drive me nuts to not have control over this parameter, but maybe it isn't a bit deal. Is it to those of you who own one already? Otherwise, yes it is a great price.

Trauma Llama

Silver Supporting Member
To me it sounds pretty good where it's set now. I will probably mess with it eventually but for now it's doing what I wanted it to.

James M

Noob question: should vibe be run in front of the amp with dirt and fuzz pedals, or in the loop with chorus and delay? I just got my Pickle today, and am about to start experimenting!

Thanks!

GTRICH

You will have to try both and figure out what you like or want to accomplish.

97% of the time I use it in front of my dirt, and the rest of the time I placed it after my fuzz for a heavy effect sound like the solo in "Who's That Lady".

Noob question: should vibe be run in front of the amp with dirt and fuzz pedals, or in the loop with chorus and delay? I just got my Pickle today, and am about to start experimenting!

Thanks!

big mike

Cathode biased
Platinum Supporting Member
Got mine. I'm digging it. SOunds a bit better than I remember the Magic Boy sounding...love the small size. VEry very cool. I had a pop a couple times, then it went away.

Don Rusk

BearFoot FX Owner
Vendor
Are you saying it seems to have increased headroom and clarity over the previous larger version of Sean's Vibe ?

Just curious - Thanks
Yes. well I had the old vibe and the MoFaux and liked the MoFaux better...

I like the Pickle better than the MoFaux tho ...... well for nailing the univibe sound anyway .... they are two different sounds , how about that.....

Brion

Silver Supporting Member
I had the old Lovepedal Vibe and it added a lot of high end. Can anyone comment on if the Pickle does the same thing? Does it boost or cut the volume of your signal any when it is engaged?

Trending Topics