Pics: Gigliotti GS & GT

Rebel-Guitars

Antique Silver Member
I just got these NAMM show Gigliottis on Friday and they are unbelievable. I have an Esquire too I gigged with Friday night so it wasn't here for the outside pictures. Patrick really builds a great guitar!!

todd richman

You sir Wes have got to adopt me so I can play those axes and the Trusasart museum you have and the Crooks and the...yikes, I want your collection!!

The Pup

Supporting Member
My normally guitar-oblivious wife stopped in her tracks and took notice ("how pretty")...now that's an endorsement!

dobro man

A Strat with a F hole, now thats new for Patrick.

The green one is a really different colour, very cool. Seen that on the website I think.

XKnight

Congrats and enjoy! I will have a Gigliotti one day. If it's good enough for Joe B. it's good enough for me.:banana

TNJ

Gold Supporting Member
Wow... :eek:

Talk about eye popping!

Great Stage Candy too!

Hope you got amps that can handle those beauties.

Congrats on living the good life!

S.
j

dobro man

These guitars are expensive, but once you have played one (or a nice Trussart for that matter) playing a Fender Strat or Tele isn't quite the same anymore..

They are quite superb in what they do and how they look....

dobro man

The Trussarts such as the Steelcaster have a bit more of a metallic ring to them and feedback earlier if you dont have a holey one.

Neck profile perhaps a little different but they are both great playing guitars.

Rebel-Guitars

Antique Silver Member
I love your Caramel Burst finish. I just changed my Esquire being built to that color. And I agree with you on the Trussart comparison.

Trending Topics