Pics of guitarist's rigs

Discussion in 'Guitars in General' started by Digam11, Mar 8, 2008.

1. Digam11

Digam11 Member

I was just looking at the pics in the thread on Aerosmith's gear on stage in P Rico.

It would be cool if there was a site devoted to famous , and not so famous too I guess, guitarist's rigs. Be great to see really clear pics of what pedals, effects, amps, etc they are actually using on stage.

2. rooster

rooster Member

If I'm not mistaken, they use one of EVERYTHING. I don't think there's a piece of gear made in the last 20 years that they're not playing.

rooster.

3. James

James Member

James Santiago, VP at Voodoo Labs, used to have a great website called virtualguitarmagazine dot-com with great rig pics and interviews. Not sure why he let it go or if it's still around. I know he's a member at HRI, not sure if he's a member here. Maybe if he is, he can chime in. I always liked his website.

all best,
    James

4. chrisrob

chrisrob Member

+52. I'm a GG'er for life. TGP has more people with more expensive tastes but GG is still home for me. And the best place to find information on somebody famous' rig. Although that part of the site doesn't stay as updated as it once did.

5. The Last Rebel

The Last Rebel Member

6. KCWM

KCWM Member

Giventowail.com has some info about some of the gear that Pearl Jam has used.