• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Pics of my dinky studio

dehughes

Nice. Are the computers in the same room as where the recording happens, or is it a separate space? I'm limited to one, small room, so I had to build a verrrrrry quiet computer. :)

david

tonefreak

Originally posted by dehughes
Nice. Are the computers in the same room as where the recording happens, or is it a separate space? I'm limited to one, small room, so I had to build a verrrrrry quiet computer. :)

david
Depends.

If I'm singing, the vocals happen in the same room, and I did build really quiet computers. :D But I do have to set-up the levels on the mic, so that they're not super sensitive.

If I'm not singing, then the vocals happen in another bedroom.

Guitars get recorded from the garage. I have cables running across the crawlspace under my roof. My CAE 1x12 sits in a 'sound proof' box with a Sennheiser 421 and Sennheiser e609.

tonefreak

Originally posted by melondaoust
Nice setup! What's your Protools LE interface?
I have an Mbox, which works really well for me since I like using mic preamps. You can't see it in the pic because my headphones rest on it. :D

Trending Topics