Pics of Small Stone guts

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by Fatso Forgotso, Feb 18, 2009.

1. Fatso Forgotso

Fatso Forgotso Member

Hey guys. Does anyone here have any good pics of the Issue J Small Stone's guts? I would like one showing the two jacks and the switch, showing where all the wires coming from them go. I have this picture from P.A.S. which doesn't really help, seeing as I can't see the jacks. Any help would be appreciated. :)

- Faisal :BEER

2. Fatso Forgotso

Fatso Forgotso Member

I posted something like this in the guts thread, but I'll probably leave this here for a bit. :)

3. Fatso Forgotso

Fatso Forgotso Member

The first two links are helpful, but not as much as I hoped. I was looking for more of a better picture though.

I sent an email to Howard Davis, not got a reply yet.

Cheers for the help. :)

4. Howard Davis

Howard Davis Member

Sorry, but I have no pics of any circuit boards and haven't got a digital camera. A picture might not help anyway, as there have been several different versions of the SS board.

Guitar pedal design engineering, repairs, and custom mods:
    http://howard.davis2.home.att.net/

5. Fatso Forgotso

Fatso Forgotso Member

Ah, alright. Cheers anyway.

Mine's a 2002 model I believe, does anyone have a 2002 model J-issue one that they could take pics of for me please?

- Faisal :BEER