• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Pics of Sunburst Les Pauls with black hardware

Blingdogg

Anyone got pics of'em? I'm thinking of getting an Agile Les Paul, and I think black hardware would look cool, so I'd like to see some pics of Les Pauls like that.

EDIT: When I said hardware I meant black pickguard, knobs, pup rings, etc... that kind of thing.

Last edited:

Etosser

Another famous example of this would be Jeff Beck's first sunburst with the Yardbirds. This guitar was later stripped to the bare wood and used in the JBG mk 1 until it suffered
a major headstock / neck break on tour. I remember seeing pics of it with the black plastic and thinking it was weird....but now it's kinda cool.

todd richman

Where did you get the black parts and witch hat knobs? What finish is that-cherry sunburst or honeyburst? I want that guitar! Wanna part with it soon?

Trending Topics