• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Pics of the G&L

I usually keep my G&L at the studio, since it's the bass I use all the time at practice, and for most every show. Because it's never at home I never think to take pictures of it- I think I'll have to get a "family" picture with most everything together.

Anyway, I didn't think of doing this until the sun was not at "12:00" so the light's not perfect...

MichaelK

Great bass, ain't it? :D Love that Tobacco Burst.

Here's my ash/maple version of the same:

Grap

Well, it ain't a bass, but it is a sunburst G&L with a maple board ;)

Ditto, but honeyburst and rosewood...

Then cheerryburst and rosewood...

Finally, Fullerton red and maple...

Don't get me started on the ASATs :D

Dirge

I can never get the color right with my ASAT either. This is the closest I've gotten but the pickguard is more of a cream than white. I dig the swirl too!

ArthurS

As the proud new owner of a 94 Legacy, I'll chime in as well. This thing needs a setup badly, but it seems to be a really nice guitar :)

NuSkoolTone

Originally posted by fluxion
I can never get the color right with my ASAT either. This is the closest I've gotten but the pickguard is more of a cream than white. I dig the swirl too!

Man that color of G&L's ASATs are SWEET! Does it have the natural scraped binding too? I played one just like that with the scraped binding and it's never left my head. Beautiful guitar!

Trending Topics