FS pics! Silver Klon (w/box, I think) Original Tim in brushed aluminum, SIB, Xotic, Barber, Carbon Copy

Discussion in 'Pedal Effects Gear Emporium' started by Ritualee, Dec 13, 2017.

1. Ritualee

Ritualee Supporting Member

Wifey and I are finishing the house, so I've been instructed to cash out. Honestly, I'm not sure of the value of some of these things so forgive me and feel free to deal with me. I'm a reasonable man.

Silver Klon. This had to be one of the first because when I ordered it I remember Bill asking me if it was OK that it would likely be in a silver box as he was switching over. Same exact guts he said. I said "fine." Hell I was just playing it, not collecting it. In great shape. Believe I have box and adaptor tip, etc. I saw another up for $1800 so we'll start there for this one, too.

Tim pedal. This was when he first stated making them. I had the impression there were no more than 10 or so by this point. In a brushed sliver box with loop, resonance switch. Sounds SO good. I have no idea with it's worth as I've never seen another one sell. I'll say $1000 (remember I'm only selling cuz we need the dough) but you can feel free to correct me if you've seen others sell for less. Photos to come.

I have 2 Carbon Copy pedals. One was tweaked by Mr. Huge, Jeorge Tripps himself. I honestly don't remember which. Ideally you would play both and pick whichever you wanted. $120

Original Barber Direct Drive SS (the blue one). $100

Xotic FX -AC+Plus- this is the white 2 stage pedal in excellent condition. Might want to hold on to this, but if you've got $150 you can have it.

SIB Varidrive- The blue one. In terrific shape. Would hate to see this go as I used it a LOT back in the day. Really cool pedal. $320

added: Il Torino overdrive in mint condition with box: $50

Lace pickup sets. Full sets, brand new never used. Let's say $80 per FULL set. Gold Lace sensors have been sold.

email is the best way to reach me: leewertman@gmail.com

I regret not cleaning off the Klon and Tim for the photos, I was rushed. They do clean up fine, though.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2018
  2. sandpiper

sandpiper Supporting Member

I am one of the few that also owns the same era Tim pedal. It sounds incredible!

Ritualee likes this.
  3. Ritualee

Ritualee Supporting Member

Hey wow, something sold! Man, I thought I was giving these pickup sets away at $80 brand new. The gold lace sensors are gone, but there are two other brand new, unopened Lace pickup sets. Plus other bitchin stuff. Make offers if you like!