Pierce Ennio Fuzz Pedal coming - baritone content

nrand

I just ordered one of Ty Pierce's Standard Ennio fuzz pedals today. The samples I have heard lead convince me it will work well with my Baritone Telecaster for a section of a set I am working on. Curious to know if any other Baritone players out there - or others - have tried the Ennio, and want to share the experience?

The guitar was built by Steve Salvi here in Adelaide to my design and apart from the obvious Jaguar heritage has Wilde Keystone pickups and slightly hotted up tone controls.

jellyroll

Wow, that guitar is beautiful. I can only imagine it will sound amazing with the ennio fuzz, and hope there will be some audio clips in the future!

nrand

Wow, that guitar is beautiful. I can only imagine it will sound amazing with the ennio fuzz, and hope there will be some audio clips in the future!
Thanks,
Glad you like the guitar. It made me realise how hard it is to design something so apparently simple as a Guitar control layout - The sketches to arrive at a final design for the guard and controls took me six weeks! Steve did a great job realising the idea.

AXXA

Silver Supporting Member
I also think that's an awesome guitar! What tuning, B-B?

The Ennio is based on the Fuzzrite, correct? If so, it won't have a lot of low end, but it will probably sound awesome. Clips would be cool if you can pull that off!

nrand

I also think that's an awesome guitar! What tuning, B-B?

The Ennio is based on the Fuzzrite, correct? If so, it won't have a lot of low end, but it will probably sound awesome. Clips would be cool if you can pull that off!
It is tuned B to B as you said.
I can boost the low end if need be after - the next pedal in the chain will be the Red Channel on my Rodenberg GAS 828, which I use for the Baritone anyway, and which has a nice bass boost switch. This seems to work really well on most things I already play with the Baritone.

Baritone > Blackstone OD > Ennio > Rodenberg w/bass boosted > then whatever I need to dial in on my Dynacord DRP in the effects loop. This is plan A anyway.

I will try Joe Bonamassa'a 'John Henry' with it first. I do mainly one man or duo shows.

My next Gigs are not until January, but I will try to post something else in the meantime.

Trending Topics