Sold Pine TeleMaster body and stuffs

Chippertheripper

Silver Supporting Member
SOLD

i had this built to bridge the gap for me, but I've since acquired an actual jazzmaster and put my tele back to its "normal" configuration. So this has been sitting since, time for someone else to enjoy it.
Old growth pine, 2pc body that weighed in at 3.4lbs unfinished. I have no idea what it weighed built out. 3ts nitro is very thin, and when it arrived to me, was brand new, has since checked heavily, in a pretty interesting, non traditional pattern, I can only assume because it's on top of pine.
It's was a pretty snappy and snarly build, but I ran hot pickups in it. I really didn't bang on the wiggle stick as much as I thought. The avri trem is a little sticky, I'd thought about replacing it with a mastery, but I'm sure someone that knew these things could set it up proper.
$425

What you see is what you get. I don't have an extra bridge, cavities are lined with foil tape, as is there a stripe covering the neck pickup and wire run on the back of the pg.

Looked like this assembled:

This is not relic'd in any way. It was brand new in 2013, and has aged itself.

Edit: the fabulous mr coffee has donated a bridge to go with this.
Cheers yo!
Edit 2: the ONLY trade I'd consider is the right 22 fret/rosewood fb tele neck. 1st fret thickness in the .85-.9" range...kind of a unicorn, I know.

Last edited:

Chippertheripper

Silver Supporting Member
Neck bought, so no longer looking for trades.
I'll entertain cash offers.

Also: mr coffee's free bridge is in hand. Thanks again!

Last edited:

Trending Topics