placed my order

srb531

for a gries 35 amp, after much waffling between this & a early 70's sf deluxe reverb i concluded the gries is the better choice. a little more headroom for loud cleans, a brand new amp, great reputation for quality built amps. never played one, took a leap of faith hope im right. what say the masses ?

Frank Speak

Congrats! Not likely as I'm pretty much a Marshall guy, but if I ever got a Deluxe Reverb, or any other Fender clone, I'd get a Vintage Sound. He's right down the road from me, builds great amps and they sound fantastic.

http://vintagesoundamps.com/

Frank Speak

Yes, the waiting game sucks, but sometimes it's worth the wait. I had to wait 5 weeks for my Germino. That was in '09. It's everything I'd hoped for and more.

I haven't heard of Gries, but I trust you did your homework. Here's hoping it's all you hope for. :)

AA864

Congrats. Owning a Gries 12 and recently going thru a similar purchase decision, I think you will be very pleased. Let us know when it ships and your impressions.

murphymendez

I owned a 35 a few years ago and it was just an awesome amplifier. Excellent build quality/craftsmanship and a surirpsing amount of flexibility. Very loud for its wattage, crystal clear but warm cleans, and great grit/dirt as well. Takes pedals beautifully. I have a 15 with an extension cab now that I may have to let go of, but I truly love it.

Trending Topics