Play "Where's the Zendrive?"

trucks

Member
Messages
1,160
I paused on the picture of Brad Paisley's gear in the Sept. Guitar One (page 93) and believe there is a Zendrive sitting in his rack. There is a breakdown of his gear, but no Zendrive listed.:confused:

Still, it looks like mine. Anybody know if he uses one?
 

ahermida

Member
Messages
216
you have good eyesight. Its in the picture on top of some blue pedal. I talked with Brad's guitar tech and he indicated that the picture was an old one they took when Brad was initially testing the Zendrive in his setup, so at that point the Zendrive was not part of his rig. It is now and Brad told me that he used the Zendrive on the hit "Alcohol" and also on an instrumental he plays on the CD. For this one he used a Les Paul, the Zendrive and the Dr Z amp for it. I haven't received a copy of the CD yet but it will be out on Aug 16th.


Alf
 

turtleheadblues

Senior Member
Messages
4,003
Originally posted by ahermida
you have good eyesight. Its in the picture on top of some blue pedal. I talked with Brad's guitar tech and he indicated that the picture was an old one they took when Brad was initially testing the Zendrive in his setup, so at that point the Zendrive was not part of his rig. It is now and Brad told me that he used the Zendrive on the hit "Alcohol" and also on an instrumental he plays on the CD. For this one he used a Les Paul, the Zendrive and the Dr Z amp for it. I haven't received a copy of the CD yet but it will be out on Aug 16th.


Alf
Very cool, Alf and the stars! I wondered why he doesent have time for us nobodies anymore. :dude
 

turtleheadblues

Senior Member
Messages
4,003
Originally posted by ahermida
ouch! that hurt.

Alf
Total joke bud....Seriously its cool you are doing what you sought out to do. Couldnt be happier for ya.

Just so newbies are not confused Alf ALWAYS has time for us bedroom rock stars.

Rock on Alf.
 

trucks

Member
Messages
1,160
Originally posted by turtleheadblues
Very cool, Alf and the stars! I wondered why he doesent have time for us nobodies anymore. :dude
Hey, I'm a nobody and he both built a pedal for me and responded to my post!;):YinYang
 

Blues Wail

Member
Messages
2,862
Originally posted by trucks
Hey, I'm a nobody and he both built a pedal for me and responded to my post!;):YinYang
hey! the zen drive is the best bar none overdrive i have ever
had. and i've owned the boat!!
 

trucks

Member
Messages
1,160
Originally posted by Blues Wail
hey! the zen drive is the best bar none overdrive i have ever
had. and i've owned the boat!!
Indeed! And from what I read about Paisley, he is a knowledgeable gear freak. Perhaps Alf will turn him on to TGP!
 

David-R

Member
Messages
1,790
Originally posted by Blues Wail
hey! the zen drive is the best bar none overdrive i have ever
had. and i've owned the boat!!
The Zendrive I picked up from one of the Gear Page members has displaced my OCD. I'm still working on dialing in my 4 knob Mosferatu.
 

DaSkip

Member
Messages
192
The Gainster has successfully infected me with the Zendrive II virus. I am patiently waiting my turn to get in line to purchase one. :D
 

trucks

Member
Messages
1,160
Originally posted by DaSkip
The Gainster has successfully infected me with the Zendrive II virus. I am patiently waiting my turn to get in line to purchase one. :D
This virus is effectively treated with a pedal slush fund. The Gainster, bless him, has yet to steer me wrong!:D
 




Trending Topics

Top