• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Played a 1959 ES-335

Sir EL84

Silver Supporting Member
No! Come on, more details please..... tone, playability, those Humbuckers, setup, etc......

opdev

The tone is really nice, crisp , open airy.

It sounds fat without being "too much"

PAF's are not as high output as say, the LP's I played (reissues). But the tone has a sort of ringing clarity to it.

I can't say it's worth 7x+ more than a reissue but they do have a vibe.

Last year I played tons of 50's teles. I never found a reissue that sounded as good as the best old teles. Then I found my CS Esquire and that one really does nail the tone of the old ones.

They are out there, you just have to search.

opdev

This one is significantly less than 40K due to the wear and the groverizing. All minor issues. It sounds great.

markom89

Damn, that's beautiful. I'd also rather that than a '59 burst, regardless of price.

sinner

Yes,

they are pretty dang sweet.

Man, that looks just like my friend's 1959 335, just the same amount of wear! Just beautiful!

My friend mentioned his is worth like maybe 12k (rather than 40k a super clean one might fetch).

openbar

Gold Supporting Member
If they can get the price down to about $300, I could swing that. Let the guy know for me, thanks.

Seriously though, that's B-yootiful!

Trending Topics