Please help me identify this pedal!

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by Malakian, Jun 2, 2013.

1. Malakian

Malakian Member

Hi my lovely pedal-n3rds!

I need help with a pedal. It's the black and blue one, with the 6 potis with orange tops:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'm 100 % sure someone will know about the pedal right on the spot. I asked around like crazy the last days but no one could help me. Please look at the pictures and tell me what you think.

A little info: this is the pedalboard of Daron Malakian from the Souls show in 2004. We have a Silvermachine Wah, a Boss DD-3, a SIB! Mr. Delay, Boss RC-20 Loop Station, Boss DD-20 Giga Delay and a Line 6 MM4 Modulation Modeler. A Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2 is spending power to the pedals.

Daron uses mostly phaser and delay effects so the unknown pedal should be something like that. I thought about a Vesta Fire MDX Digital Delay With Modulation only with different knobs but I don't know...thank you so much in advance peepz.

Love, P

2. mc_deli

mc_deli Member

I can't remember the name but reminds me of a synthy trigger pedal that I used to play with. Simple filter sounds with no blend or original signal - can't even remember the brand though...

3. Malakian

Malakian Member

^ I LOVE YOU. I found it:

[​IMG]

Its' a Boss PC-2 Percussion Synthesizer!! Oh my god, thank you so much :D