1. The Gear Page is run by musicians for musicians. We listen, we learn and if we misstep we are not afraid to do the right thing. We proposed some changes to the Emporiums. Based on feedback from members, we have decided to not go ahead with those changes. However, it has also highlighted that we need some community input into what is working and what is not working for members here. Primarily focused on the Emporiums, we'd like input on your thoughts about TGP and how things work in the Emporiums for you and how you'd improve them. The discussion thread on the is here!

Dismiss Notice

Please help me identify this pedal!

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by Malakian, Jun 2, 2013.

1. Malakian

Malakian Member

Hi my lovely pedal-n3rds!

I need help with a pedal. It's the black and blue one, with the 6 potis with orange tops:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'm 100 % sure someone will know about the pedal right on the spot. I asked around like crazy the last days but no one could help me. Please look at the pictures and tell me what you think.

A little info: this is the pedalboard of Daron Malakian from the Souls show in 2004. We have a Silvermachine Wah, a Boss DD-3, a SIB! Mr. Delay, Boss RC-20 Loop Station, Boss DD-20 Giga Delay and a Line 6 MM4 Modulation Modeler. A Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2 is spending power to the pedals.

Daron uses mostly phaser and delay effects so the unknown pedal should be something like that. I thought about a Vesta Fire MDX Digital Delay With Modulation only with different knobs but I don't know...thank you so much in advance peepz.

Love, P

2. mc_deli

mc_deli Member

I can't remember the name but reminds me of a synthy trigger pedal that I used to play with. Simple filter sounds with no blend or original signal - can't even remember the brand though...

3. Malakian

Malakian Member

^ I LOVE YOU. I found it:

[​IMG]

Its' a Boss PC-2 Percussion Synthesizer!! Oh my god, thank you so much :D