• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Please Post Pics of Pretty Pauls

Catoogie

'93 Ltd Edition...unfortunately, not mine!

I love those guitars. Back in the day they had one at the Sam Ash up the street from me forever and if I remember correctly they weren't asking much, but I never bought it and now I regret it. Great necks on those things!!!

redshark1105

This is my 95 Les paul Classic Premium Plus aka the flametop wonder.

This guitar has Fralin pur PAF, sounds awesome.

Last edited:

RnB

I love those guitars. if I remember correctly they weren't asking much, but I never bought it and now I regret it. Great necks on those things!!!
I regret it too. GC in SF had one for $900 awhile ago & I passed on it...big mistake! Last one I saw went for over $2k...:mad:

FredZepp

A 1995 luthier made '58 replica... fat neck and it's a workhorse of a guitar.

Last edited:

uburoibob

Treehugger, both in the forest and with strings.
Silver Supporting Member

Bonus: It's a PAUL (reed smith)

xdisciplex

This is a old pic that a previous owner of my rossington took, i gotta take some pics of my own now.

Pearly gates vos

50th anni R9

Custom shop boneyard

Jimmy page number2 vos

2004 r9 in stanleyburst color

Class 5

Trending Topics