• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Please Put these Pedals In Order For Me

coot tone

Here's the way I have it right now

Turbo Tuner>early 80's MXR Dyna Comp>Fulltone Fulldrive ('95 model, plain alunimum box, no "2")>Keeley Fat Mod Boss Blues Driver 2>MXR Carbon Copy delay

Sounds pretty good to my ears right now, but not sure about the mix of TB, buffered, and then the good old MXR Dyna Comp to boot. Ideas or suggestions welcome.

That's how I would do it, but I would also swapping the dirts arround to see what I brefered when both engaged.

I usually have a ts-9 before a keeley ds-1 and I have the ts-9 as a dirty boost.

But it is all personal choice

Cheers

BMF

coot tone

Just tried it with the Dyna Comp AFTER the BD-2 and did not like it at all. I'll probably leave it behind the TT.

Trending Topics